March 31 to April 7
You've heard about it - now it's time to experience it first hand! Come join us for a relaxing time in the tropics with spectacular diving and wonderful food, all in a laid back atmosphere.
Cozumel is one of the diving capitals of the Caribbean. It is located off of the Yucatan Peninsula and is about 30 miles long and 10 miles wide. Cozumel is famous for it's enjoyable drift dives. Let the current take you past breath taking coral formations, huge sponges, and an abundance of aquatic life.
Right off of Hotel Cozumel's pier, many extraordinary critters come out to play when the sun goes down. Then, after rinsing your gear, you can relax by the moonlit pool or take a stroll into town for some lively nightlife. Find out why Cozumel is a long time favorite of new divers as well as the seasoned veterans!
- 8 days, 7 nights at Hotel Cozumel
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Welcome Cocktail Party
- 1 tank welcome shore dive
- 5 days of 2-tank am boat dives
- 3 days of 1-tank afternoon boat dives
- Coral Key Instructor Escort
- Taxes & Service Charge
You will Need:
- Round trip airfare
- Personal diving gear
- Diving insurance (DAN) - required
- Trip insurance (DAN)
- $500 non-refundable deposit due at sign up Remaining balance due TBA