PADI Assistant Instructor
Not sure you're ready to go all the way to PADI Instructor yet? Then take the first step in becoming a PADI Assistant Instructor! The PADI Assistant Instructor course includes the first portion of the PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC). It includes academic training, independent study and practical application. As a PADI Assistant Instructor you can teach surface skills and many other skills under the supervision of a PADI Instructor.
- A PADI Divemaster who has been a certified diver for six months
- At least 60 logged dives
- Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within 12 months
- You also need to be a Primary and Secondary Care Instructor, but you can earn this rating during your instructor training.
- Classroom Instruction
- Pool Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
- Tanks, Weights and Belt
You Will Need
- PADI Student Folder
- Student Materials
- PADI Instructor Application Fee (Payable to PADI)
- Personal Diving Equipment
- 2 Passport Size Photos
- Any Additional Cost Associated With Primary/Secondary Care Instructor Training
Coral Key Scuba & Travel offers the Denver area and Colorado a unique mix experienced - instruction with personal attention and of course a whole lot of fun! Sign up for the PADI Assistant Instructor Course and start gaining valuable teaching experience!
June 26, 27 & 28, 2017 (6pm-10pm)