Has your scuba equipment been sitting in the closet too long? You finally want to use it but aren't sure if you want to gamble your life on whether it's ready to dive or not? Noooo Problem - We've got this!
Just get it to us - ship it, drive it or give it to Santa (We see him fairly regularly), and we will take care of the rest. Any make, model, or type. Noooo problem. Now, if it will cost more to find the parts for your ancient mariner, 1945 regulator than it's worth, then we are going to call you to make sure you still want to. But, 99% of the equipment out there can be serviced, repaired and shipped back to you for less than most shops charge for service alone.
We even have Papa Smurf working for us as a service tech. Well, he looks like Papa Smurf and we call him Papa Smurf, but his real name is Larry. He is good, kinda slow but we dumped his can of decaf out and put regular in, so he's getting a little faster.
If your gear can't be repaired conventionally, we use magic. We have a secret village of Menehune's from Hawaii than can take care of that part. They don't eat much and only work at night, but they do good work. Little bastards keep stealing Larry's tools though.
Seriously though... we have a lot of fun, but we are factory trained so any warranty on your gear is maintained. We have a large parts inventory for most of the brands in stock. We test the equipment after we reassemble it to make sure it is all good before we ship it out.
What we do:
- Pre-service check to help troubleshooting later in the service
- Disassembly of the 1st stage, 2nd stage and gauges
- Clean metal parts in an ultrasonic cleaner
- Soak and scrub plastic parts in warm soapy water
- Inspect all the parts for excessive wear, cracks, and corrosion
- Replace all the required o-rings, filters, and seats.
- Adjust the regulators intermediate pressure, flow rate, and breathing resistance according to the manufactures specifications
- Submerge regulator to check for leaks
- Pressure test to 150 feet in a pressure chamber.
For warranty service, there are a few things that we require you to provide:
- Completed warranty registration
- Original receipt
- Proof of service or safety check within the last 12 months (depending on the manufacturer's guidelines).
We service all brands. If you have any questions, please call the store or send an e-mail to the service department at dive@CoralKeyScuba.com.
If its junk, then we have a trade in program that can get you 20% off new gear.