Intro to Scuba
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater or fly weightless? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, our Intro to Scuba experience is for you! You learn some basics and some fun pool work that counts towards the full course if you decide to try.
While this is not an actual scuba certification course, you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction to how fun it is to explore the underwater world. Then, if it is something you decide to do, the fee counts toward the certification course. If not then you got out without spending a lot of money. Fair enough?
- 10 years of age or older (Kids ages 10 to 15 must have parent/guardian present.)
- Basic swimming ability - Students must be able to complete a continuous 300 yard swim with mask, snorkel & fins.
- Completion of Medical form - If you answer "YES" to any of the medical question you MUST have a signed doctors release before the start of the course
First, you will meet with your instructor to go over any questions you have before beginning class. Then, they will make sure you are fitted with all of the proper equipment that you will be using in the pool.
After you are set up with all of your equipment, it's off to the pool! Here, your instructor will show you a few basics about scuba diving and you're off to blow bubbles.
- 1 Classroom & Pool Session
- All Equipment
You Will Need
- Transportation to and from pool
- Swimsuit, towel and a smiling face!