Oxygen FIrst Aid for Emergencies
MEDIC First Aid Oxygen First Aid for Emergencies is designed to give students the knowledge and skills necessary to provide emergency oxygen to a suddenly ill or injured patient until more advanced medical help can be obtained.
- Current Basic First Aid & Adult CPR. AED (recommended)
New Blended (Web Based & Classroom) Learning - With this convenient & flexible course, the first portion of the course is completed online and the second is with one of our Medic First Aid Instructors.
- Individualized Online Learning - Medic First Aid Web-based learning is flexible, self-paced and allows participant to take the training from any computer with Internet access. Unlike training with a group, each candidate/employees can learn at their own pace, allowing them to stop and review information whenever necessary to ensure that they completely understand the instruction. Web-based training also allows each user to access training at their convenience and prevents conflict with work and other responsibilities.
- Performance Evaluation - For the second part of the training, once the online portion is complete, course participants will complete their learning with an Instructor-led, in-class skills evaluation session which will be approximately one-hour.
- Recognized Certification Period: 2 years
- Online registration/course code (provided by Coral Key Scuba)
- Access to online manuals
- Performance Evaluation session
- Certification Card(s)
These extremely flexible Medic First Aid Courses: Basic First Aid, CPR, AED, Oxygen First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens in the Workplace programs will help employers meet OSHA and other federal and state regulatory requirements for training employees how to respond and care for medical emergencies at work. This Medic First Aid program is based upon the 2010 International Consensus on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) Science with Treatment Recommendations (CoSTR) and other evidence-based treatment recommendations.