Refresher / Scuba Review
Have no fear Coral Key is here! We will review the previously learned diving knowledge and get you re-aquainted with all the gear. Then it's off to the pool to update your skills. We will go over equipment assembly and disassembly, mask removal and replacement, alternate air source breathing and basic buoyancy control.
Special Note: Many resorts are now requiring that you have been diving within the last 6 to 12 months or have recently taken a Scuba Review.
Don't waste time on your vacation taking classes - get it done before you go!
- 10 years old
- Certified Diver or enrolled in an entry-level scuba course
- Completion of course forms - if you answer "YES" to any of the medical question you MUST have a signed doctors release before the start of the course
Students will spend time reviewing scuba diving concepts.
Students will review and perform skills such as gear assembly and disassembly, mask skills, alternate air scenarios and buoyancy.
- Scuba gear including regulator, BCD, tanks and weights
You Will Need
- Personal gear (mask, fins and snorkel may be rented)
- Transportation to and from pool
- Swimsuit, towel and a smiling face!