Refresher / Scuba Review
Been awhile since you blew bubbles? Ok, so if it's been a few months or longer or if you still need to do your certification dives and it's been a few months since your pool sessions, then this class is for you!
You're on vacation, you get the gear, you're on the boat and the divemaster says your regulator is mounted backwards. You forget to turn your air on and can't quite remember how to work that table thing. The divemaster asks your dive plan and you answer that you plan to dive. Then this is really for you!
Have no fear Coral Key is here. We will review the previously learned diving knowledge and get you re-aquainted with all the gear. Then it's off to the pool to update your skills. We will go over equipment assembly and disassembly, mask removal and replacement, alternate air source breathing and basic buoyancy control.
Special Note: Many resorts are now requiring that you have been diving within the last 6 to 12 months or have recently taken a Scuba Review.
Don't waste time on your vacation taking classes - get it done before you go!
- 10 years old
- Certified Diver or enrolled in an entry-level scuba course
- Completion of course forms - if you answer "YES" to any of the medical question you MUST have a signed doctors release before the start of the course
Students will spend time reviewing scuba diving concepts.
Students will review and perform skills such as gear assembly and disassembly, mask skills, alternate air scenarios and buoyancy.
- Scuba gear including regulator, BCD, tanks and weights
You Will Need
- Personal gear (mask, fins and snorkel may be rented)
- Transportation to and from pool
- Swimsuit, towel and a smiling face!